When you make the decision to move, it can feel like you're leaving your life behind. You might be feeling a little overwhelmed just thinking about it! Don't worry, we're here to help. As a local moving company in Burlington, you can rely on King’s Transfer and our 90 years of professional moving experience to take the burden off you and your family.
Our local moving service features
- Specialised fleet of vehicles to address the customer needs
- Designated team leader handling each relocation
- Experienced, award winning drivers and relocation teams.
- Fixed hourly rates - our sales staff will recommend the teams & equipment required to complete your move as efficiently as possible
- CAM certified customer service team
- Fully insured & registered with CSST / WSIB to protect you
- No job is too small or too large
Depending on your needs we can offer
- Free professional assessments & estimates with in house options
- Professional packing and unpacking services - we can pack one box or handle your entire packing needs
- Secure government approved storage facilities
- Punctual, safe & worry-free service.
King’s has been in business for over 90 years and we have earned our reputation by providing professional performance, innovation and continuous improvement.
As soon as you call King's Transfer Burlington, our relocation experts will assess your moving needs, address any pre-move concerns and answer all your questions. We'll provide you with a free, no obligation estimate for your move within Burlington, packing/unpacking services, transit protection coverage and storage if required.
Moving costs vary by the time required to pack, move and unpack your belongings. The cost of your move will depend on the number of men required, the size of the truck that is needed and the time it will take from start to finish. Other factors that can affect the price are whether you are moving to a house or an apartment building, the time of year you are moving and accessibility for the moving truck.
The more prepared you are for your move, the faster it will be. A few things you can do to cut down on the move time are:
- Disassemble beds at your current location and re-assemble them at your new home
- Take apart bookcases or any items that require disassembly prior to the move
- Have items like lampshades, lamp bases, small prints, and glass shelving packed/wrapped
- Roll area rugs and tape them in 2-3 places depending on the size
Here are the payment options we accept: